Your reliable partner in car rental
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are made for the specific model/vehicle category. In case of non-availability of a vehicle in the pre-selected category by the customer, always concerning a confirmed reservation, AthensCArRent reserves the right to provide the customer with a car of higher category at no extra charge.
- Advance payment: The cost of rental is prepaid upon delivery of the car.
- The minimum age is 23 years for all car categories.
- MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD: One day (24 hours). The car must be returned at the same time as the delivery with a 1-hour grace period. More than 3 hours delay during the completion of the 24-hour rental is charged with an additional day charge.
- No charge. The additional driver must meet all the conditions and be stated in the lease agreement.
- It is required to present a valid driving license for the Greek territory and the EU, which has been issued at least 1 year before the start date of the lease. Citizens of non-EU countries are required to have a valid international driving license, along with a national driving license.
- The fines due to road traffic offenses are borne by the Lessee. The Lessee additionally undertakes the payment of management costs on a case by case basis.
- The lessee must provide a credit card as collateral for the rental, even if the payment is made in cash. The rental is prepaid.
- The lessee must return the car with the same amount of fuel he received. In the case of return of the car with a smaller amount of fuel than the original (i.e., the amount of fuel that the customer received the vehicle), the customer is charged with the difference in fuel. No compensation is provided to the customer if the car is returned with more fuel than received. The vehicles are delivered with a minimum amount of fuel corresponding to ¼ of the tank.
CDW - Exemption from payment of damage caused
The lessee is completely exempt from liability for any damage to the car:
- over 600 € + VAT if he accepts and signs the relevant terms of the company contract and pays the amount of 10 € extra for each day of rental
- LW: Tire cover and crystal breakage:
- The tenant is fully released from liability for any damage to the car tires or windows only if he accepts and signs the relevant terms of the company contract and pays the amount of:
- 5 €/day of rent
- AthensCarRent cars are covered 24 hours by roadside assistance. The contact details of the roadside assistance are stated in the lease agreement.
Car transport abroad
- Transportation and driving of the car outside the borders of the Greek territory is prohibited. Exceptionally, and only after written permission of the company, and with the payment of the respective amount that will be set by the company, is allowed to drive the car abroad.
Car transport by ship
- Allowed, under the responsibility of the driver within the Greek territory.
- Cash guarantees are accepted.
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Cash
- Free within Attica
- For deliveries/receipts anywhere else after consultation with the company.
- Charge for any delivery or pick-up outside office working hours from 22:00 -06: 00 | 30 euros.